Ordering process’ overview
- On a product page, click on the Quantity box and choose the quantity you want.
- Then click the "Add to Cart" button to put the product in your cart.
- At this point, a tab showing your order subtotal will open with two choices: either "Continue Shopping" or "Checkout".
- If you click on the "Checkout" button, the purchase process will begin with the first step "Order Summary". The second step is "Information" and the third step is "Order Confirmation".
Step 1: Order Summary
- At this step, the final total of your order will be displayed, including the confirmation of shipping costs and legal taxes
- You always have the possibility to remove products from the list and to update the quantity(ies) of each item in your cart.
- Once completed, to continue the purchase process to the next step, you must press the "Checkout" button.
Step 2: Information
- The second step is used to collect the information necessary for billing and delivery. Once this step is completed, to continue to the next step, you must press the "Order" button.
Step 3: Order Confirmation
This step includes two actions:
- At the very top of the page, there is a box where you are allowed to drag or attach your logo for printing. Again, if you do not have a logo, but only text, there is an "Add Text" field provided for this purpose.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find the complete summary of your order.
Finally, when everything is to your liking, press the "Send Order" button.
- Once the order has been sent, we will send you an email with an acknowledgement of receipt of your order. All orders are processed within 24 to 48 business hours.
- Your order confirmation is not your final invoice, only a confirmation.
Throughout the purchase process, no payment will be required. Indeed, the payment is made at the time of the final approval of the visual printing of your logo on the chosen item(s).
Once your proof is validated, a final invoice will be sent to you by email. You can pay your invoice by credit card, via a secure Paypal link, by bank transfer, Interac transfer or by check. The process on our website is only an order confirmation.
Please note that your order will be sent to production after payment is received. If your delivery date is tight, it is important to make your payment as soon as possible.
Preparation and delivery time of your order
Once the order process is completed on our website :
- 24 to 48 business hours: you will receive a virtual layout by email (rendering of your logo on the item) for which we necessarily need your approval to start production. This step is crucial and if any corrections are necessary, this is the step we will use for that purpose. Once your final approval is validated, the production of your promotional items is launched! If you have a specific event date that requires going faster than the regular production time, you must let us know so that we can validate the possibilities. In most cases, we are able to fulfill these mandates.
- 7 to 10 business days: In the majority of cases (90%), the production time for orders is 7 to 10 business days. However, for some items, especially those for which a fast service is available, the delay can be much shorter. It can also happen that other items, for various reasons, require a longer delay of 10 to 15 business days.
- 2 to 3 business days: Once the production is completed, the delivery time via a ground carrier (Fedex, Purolator, UPS...) is 2 to 3 business days.
The above times are indicative, corresponding to the average processing and delivery times and may be extended with the constraints related to Covid-19.